You get more than a full belly with this gluten-free pancake recipe. Because it uses taro flour, breadfruit flour and green banana flour, it is packed with naturally occurring and bioavailable nutrients.
Total time: 20 minutes | Yield: 20 mini pancakes
- 37 g breadfruit flour
- 75 g green banana flour
- 38 g taro flour
- 1 tbx. baking soda
- 2 g salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbs. sugar
- 1 cup coconut milk
- Sift flours, baking soda, sugar and salt together. Set aside.
- Combine room temperature coconut milk, apple cider vinegar, and coconut oil.
- Stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- On medium-low heat, cook pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
- Enjoy with your favorite fruit, syrup, jam or coconut whip!
*Recipe by Dominique Chambers