- 3 cups of carrots finely chopped
- ½ large onion finely chopped
- ½ cup parsley chopped
- 4 Tbsp ground flax seeds
- ½ cup Resilient Roots Ulu Flour. Separate out 1/4 cup of breadfruit flour to coat the meatballs.
- 1 tsp liquid aminos
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Yield: About 8 small-medium sized meatballs
- Finely chop carrots, parsley and onion. (Use a food processor or blender for best results.)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix carrots, parsley and onion with ground flax seed then saute with olive oil in a frying pan for 5-7 minutes.
- Add back into large mixing bowl then mix in 1/4 cup of Resilient Roots Ulu Flour, liquid aminos and salt and pepper.
- Once all ingredients are all mixed, portion and form vegan meatballs no larger than 2-3”.
- Lightly coat each vegan meatball in the remaining ¼ cup of Resilient Roots Ulu Flour.
- Heat frying pan lightly coated with olive oil to medium/high heat.
- When pan is hot, place vegan meatballs on pan.
- Carefully turn each vegan meatball to brown all sides (about 1 min each).